Friday, January 27, 2012

Fitness Friday #1


Each Friday I am going to post a fitness challenge for you to complete sometime that day. The purpose is to be intentional and set aside the few minutes it takes during the day to complete the task. As long as it's completed by the time you lay down to go to sleep, you succeed!

Today's Fitness Friday Challenge - Break a sweat

It doesn't matter what it is you do, just break a sweat. You can run a couple miles, walk up a big hill, do jumping jacks in your living, do squats in your driveway, do a chair-sit against your bedroom wall, hold a plank in your break room at work, etc. ANYTHING that will make you break a sweat.

Post below what you did today that made you break a sweat and share this challenge with others!

4 comments:

  1. I definitely broke a sweat when working out to Jillian Michales 30 day shred. I feel AWESOME. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done that before but I've heard great things about it. I may have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zumba class at the YMCA, followed by elliptical and weights in the fitness room

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, as a matter of fact last week I decided to start a Fitness Friday link party. This Friday will be the first one to link up I would love to do your challenge and would love it if you link up to my Fitness Friday too.
    here is the post I wrote

    http://motivatedmommyoftwo.blogspot.com/2012/04/weight-loss-accountability-friday.html

    ReplyDelete