Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I refuse...

I refuse to quit.
I refuse to let someone tell me I can't do it.
I refuse to settle for mediocre.
I refuse to get tired.
I refuse to say it's too hard.
I refuse to be like the rest of the world.
I refuse to unconsciously eat and feel bad about myself.
I refuse buy things and get myself into debt.
I refuse to feel incapable because all things area possible through God.
I refuse to believe I am just a normal girl...God has a great plan for me.
I refuse to let the day slip by and not tell someone I love them.
I refuse to keep my voice quiet when I know someone needs to hear how much Jesus loves them.
I refuse to feel weak because God helps me be strong.
I refuse to let people in my life who are going to hold me back.
I refuse to go a day without laughing.
I refuse to try to live without holding God's word in my heart.
I refuse to not praise God for the amazing blessings He has given me. 
I refuse to feel unworthy because God thinks I am enough.

I am enough because God is more than enough for me.


Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. 
Matthew 7:13-14



No comments:

Post a Comment